Sunday, March 8, 2015

Quick Update

Despite another round of snow and cold, or perhaps because of it, the workbench called me a few times.  The result: five Sedition Wars female Samaritan troopers with laser rifles.  They are pretty rough and inconsistent, generally, and I got particularly lazy on the bases.  Still good enough for tabletop, I suppose.  Benchtop shots from my phone's camera:




Next on the Good Intentions Queue: six female Samaritans - three Lancers and three Grenadiers - followed by three male Samaritan Reavers with heavy weapons.  Commander Kara in Gnosis armor will round out the last of the Vanguard I have prepped for painting.  At that point I will probably shift gears and return to painting the Strain for a while.  Maybe.  I might get distracted by Malifaux, again.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great work. I really like the hair effects, but to be honest, the whole set of figs are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete