Just a quick update for this week...
Finished 2 Hurley AI Tanks, 3 Samaritans and 5 Revenants. That's a total of 8 'zombies' for the month, doubling the quota of at least 1 per week.
If I want to get close to any self-imposed deadlines for 6MMRPC and other projects, I must be honest and mention that I spent far more time than I should have on the Samaritans. Still, I learned a few small time-savers here and there. Those will show up in the next batches; there are 8 more just like these yet to be painted. Maybe those will make it into a WIP / tutorial.
Speaking of other projects, as Halloween approaches I will shift gears from painting minis to decorating the house and carving pumpkins. My Honey Do List also now includes (re)painting a pair of decorations. They would look best airbrushed, but I don't know if they are really worth that much time and effort. In any case, there will be little time for mini painting. Next week should be better. For now, here are benchtop shots of this week's finished work.