Tuesday, June 23, 2015

6MMRPC Week 3 in Review

Folks, I am sorry to report that I made zero progress last week, which was Week 3 of the challenge.  I simply lost another week to work.  Short staffing, long hours, you know the drill.  Second verse, same as the first.  Father's Day weekend was busy, too - work, family and yard/gardening.

So, here I am, more than 3 weeks into a painting challenge and I have yet to pick up a brush and do any actual painting.  Life happens, I know, and I did write early on that my participation would be somewhat limited.  Still, this is getting to be a little embarrassing.

Hopefully, things will all start to settle down, soon, and I will find some time & energy to paint this weekend in the mornings.  I will host a gaming group - board games, mainly - Saturday evening.  Some are taking an interest in Malifaux, so I am looking forward to getting some minis painted up for that.

Until next time, cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Dave, there's no real quota in this challenge. Just work when you can as you can. Real life comes first always!

    ReplyDelete