Saturday, July 25, 2015

Reaper Bones III and Game Day

In case you have been hiding away for the past 18 days, today is the final day for Reaper's Bones III Kickstarter campaign.  I can't say enough good about this one, especially since it goes into terrain set pieces and large monsters.  Seriously, if you are looking for dragons, giants and eldritch horrors, this is the KS for you.  It will be a long while before they arrive, approximately September 2016, but not-Tiamat by Julie Guthrie will surely be worth the wait.  Check it all out here on the Kickstarter itself.

Also today, it's time for the monthly Game Day and there will be much mayhem, junk food, good food, board games and card games throughout the day.  I will try to remember to snap some pics along the way, but don't be surprised if some of this lot are either camera shy or narcissistic extroverts (running joke).

With luck, tomorrow morning should have me back at the painting workbench for a bit.  If I get wildly ambitious, I might also test out & review the acrylic Tube Tool from Bees Putty.  I also may take a look at the Kickstarter rewards from the CoolMiniOrNot/Micro Art Studio Base System.  The four sets I got REALLY make me wish I had been able to grab multiples of each set, and at least one each of all the other sets.  Yes, they are that good!  More about that, later, but for now let's just say they are nearly perfect in every sense of the word and I cannot wait to put them to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment