Friday, July 24, 2015

6MMRPC Week 7 in Review

Dang.  We're nearing the end of week 8 of the challenge, and I haven't posted anything for week 7, yet.  Of course, I haven't DONE anything for week 7, either, so it seems only fitting.

Seriously, last week was a long one, unevenly divided between work and updating one bedroom with paint, furniture and more.  This is a teenage girl's room, so the rest of the house was buried most of the week with her stuff.

I made a small amount of 'background' progress in the hobby, though; cleaned up my studio somewhat, rediscovering an old card table previously hidden under board games, items intended for eBay sale and general mayhem.

Well, as the old saying goes, that's all for now, folks!

2 comments:

  1. I suppose painting a room counts as painting! =P
    I'm suspecting I'll get wrapped up in home painting myself during the challenge. Hope you get some more hobby time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Working on that very thing, hoping to get some painting time in tomorrow, before and after the 'company picnic'. While I generally don't care a great deal about such things, there will be a small amount of potential revenge to be found, there; many of the bosses are scheduled to be in a dunk tank. I used to be a baseball pitcher, back in the day, so...yeah, this should be fun.

      Delete